- Completion of NIH Information Security and Information Management Training.
- When you arrive at the page, click the ‘Enter Public Training Portal’ button to proceed to the training.
- The required training for accessing this data is titled ‘2021 Information Security, Counterintelligence, Privacy Awareness, Records Management Refresher, Emergency Preparedness Refresher’.
- Make sure that you have enough time to complete the training (~60-90 minutes) when you begin. If you leave before completing the training, you will need to click through the sections that you have already completed when you return in order to unlock the certificate of completion.
- Upon completion of the training, print out your certification for your records.
- Completion date of Human Subjects Research training (LDS or DeID only).
Have most recent date of completion available for N3C records.
Example Human Subjects Research training courses: